The GAME is ON! Grab your crew and join Dungeon Akiba’s very 1st League of Legends (LoL) Mini Tournament and win as much as Php5,000! The tournament will be on the newest internet hub in Metro Manila, Dungeon Akiba Internet Café (112 San Francisco Street, Brgy. Plainview , Mandaluyong City) on June 01, 2019 to June 02, 2019.
League of Legends Tournament Details
- • Where: Dungeon Akiba Internet Café (112 San Francisco Street, Brgy. Plainview , Mandaluyong City)
- • Date: June 01, 2019 to June 02, 2019
- • Registration Time: Every 10:00 am to 07:00 until May 31, 2019
- • Start of Tournament: 10:00 am
Teams need to be a member of Dungeon Akiba to qualify for the tournaments & other events. Membership fee per person is Php 150 with free 3 hours. The tournament will have a minimum of 8 teams and will also be Pay PC Rent upon exceeding the free 3 hours from the membership. If you already a member just load Php 100 for 4 hours.
Registration and Rules
To register just visit Dungeon Akiba and fill up the form for your team and pay membership for each member.
- • Tournament format is Double elimination.
- • All Stages Best of 1
- • Semi Finals – Best of 3
- • Losers Finals – Best of 3
- • Finals – Best of 5
- • All teams are expected to be there and confirm their attendance 30 minutes before the start of the match.
Breach of Rules
- • Foul language, offensive and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated from any player and will result in the following:
- 1. First Warning that the team captain has to acknowledge
- 2. Second Warning will lead to forfeiting the game
- 3. Third Warning will lead to disqualification from the tournament
- • Disconnect/connection issues
- 1. If a Bugsplat, disconnect, or any other failure occurs which interrupts the loading process and prevents a player from joining a game upon game start, the game must be immediately paused until all ten players are connected to the game.
- 2. If a game experiences a critical bug at any point during the match that significantly alters game stats or gameplay mechanics, or the external environmental conditions become untenable then a restart may occur.
- 3. If a player disconnects at a later stage of the game and couldn’t reconnect, his team can pause but not to exceed the pause-allowance, once the pause allowance have been exceeded the match must go on, and in case of refusing the team will lose that game.
- • Pause Allowance: Teams may pause the Game for a maximum of 10 minutes over the course of a single Game( best of 3 case) or 20 minutes over the course of a Match ( best of 3 ) and 15 Minutes for the best of 1 matches. Pausing beyond allowance-time will be considered unfair play and match must be un-paused.
- • In case of any dispute regarding any issue, the final decision will be made by the admin.
- • Game Admin has the power to refute any rule depending on the situation at hand.
How to Get to Dungeon Akiba
Direction from EDSA:
- • From Boni MRT station, ride a jeep going to Kalentong (must be a Kalentong route jeep)
- • Drop at Maysilo Circle (Jollibee) and walk left towards San Francisco Street (Mercury Drug). San Francisco street is across Mandaluyong City Hall. The cafe is [kinda] in front of Mercury Drug and beside Uratex
Going back to EDSA:
- • Ride a jeep back to MRT Boni and walk towards the station through the cellphone stalls, etc.a