Here is our take about the game STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER. A game that is set in the setting after Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. When the Republic and the Jedi are on the brink of extinction, you need to revive the council and fight against the Empire. Is this a good game? Let’s have our review. (More Livestream Videos at Red Cloud Gaming and Esports)
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Plot and Story
I have at least made into Chapter 3, I suppose where I was taken to this icy planet and there are tons and tons of puzzles. I would be honest that the plot is great and the story is really amazing it was like watching a movie.
The game is set in the Star Wars universe, 5 years after the film Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith and 14 years before Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope, and follows a young Jedi Padawan named Cal Kestis as he is being hunted through the galaxy by the Galactic Empire, namely an Inquisitor known as the Second Sister, all the while trying to complete his Jedi training and restore the now wiped out Jedi Order.
This is an interesting timeline since it is a canon story, which means that Star Wars fans can have a look into the gap between the two movies and time. It might also peep into something about Darth Vader since I had heard some rumors that he will appear in this game.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Good Points
I am an avid Star Wars fan and the moment I was asked to play the game and give a review about it I am really excited. Here are some of the good points of the game:
- 📌 It’s animation and cinematic is superb which makes you feel that you are watching a Star Wars Movie.
- 📌 It is a canon storyline and adds up to your understanding of the Star Wars Universe.
- 📌 The puzzles were good and the exploration is really a great add-on.
- 📌 The use and demonstration of the force are well shown in this game.
- 📌 The cast of characters takes you back to a familiar story and with the appearance of Darth Vader it is a must-have.
- 📌 I love the way that you are allowed to customize not only your suit and armor but also the color of the ship and of BD-1.
- 📌 I fully love how you can customize your lightsaber. I am looking forward to having a red flaming one.
Suggestions for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
To be honest, I have not played the full game yet because of time constraints but I would say that this game is superb. The gameplay, the sound, the animation, the cinematics and all. I just wish that it would be a more open world so that you can explore more but that would defeat the purpose of it being canon right?
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Conclusion and Score
I am giving this game 99/100. I love the game and for all Star Wars fans you must have this and you must play it.
If you want to test your skills and also enjoy a unique story then please do try Catherine: Full Body. You can GET THE GAME HERE.
What do you think of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order? Let us know what you think and also share your videos of the game in the comment section below.